The United Way/Centraide of Stormont Dundas and Glengarry invests in programs that have a wide range of impact. These programs support thousands of local residents, helping them when they need it most.
All funding is distributed to programs and services that fit within the United Way’s three Community Impact Areas:
Helping Kids Be All That They Can Be
- Improving access to early childhood learning and development programs
- Helping kids do well at school and complete high school
- Making the healthy transition into adulthood and post-secondary education
Building Healthy People and Strong Communities
- Improving access to social and health-related support services
- Supporting resident and community engagement
- Supporting community integration and settlement
Moving People from Poverty to Possibility
- Improving access to social and health related support services and support community integration
- Helping individuals meet basic human needs (Ex. Food, shelter, jobs)
Dates to Remember:
January 8th 2020: Funding application process opens
March 7th 2020: Deadline for agencies and not for profits to submit their applications
March to April 2020: Assessment process – the allocations committee reviews the application and then will follow up with interviews
May 2020: Notify applicants of funding outcome
Please note that only Canada Revenue Agency recognized charities working in the social services field throughout the counties of: Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry and Akwesasne will be considered for funding. Funds must be requested for specific programs or services. If you are requesting funds for multiple programs, you will need to submit a separate application for each.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Stephanie Lalonde – Campaign & Communication Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 613-932-2051
TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS -Please send to email@example.com
The 2019 Community Investment Fund Application Form is included below.