Do you have time to give? Many of our partner agencies rely on volunteers to deliver essential programs within our local community. Check here for volunteer opportunities:
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Why be a mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters?
- Did you know we currently have 173 children on our waitlist in need of a mentor?
- For just a few hours a week you can help a child in your community reach their highest potential.
- We are seeking individuals who are committed and consistent and willing to volunteer for at least one year.
- When you volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters you are joining a family of fun loving, caring individuals who are passionate about mentoring our youth.
For more information and to apply visit us at:
http://cornwall.bigbrothersbigsisters.ca/volunteer/ or call us at 613-933-8035.
Boys & Girls Club
Why volunteer at Boys & Girls Club?
- We are a fun and energetic environment, where you can gain experience working with children and youth.
- Your skills and talents can be taught to others as you achieve a sense of satisfaction by being a positive role model and giving back to the community!
For more information visit:
Meals on Wheels
- Volunteers are needed to deliver meals to seniors and persons with disabilities over the lunch hour.
- You may choose to volunteer as a driver or a helper.
- Drivers use their own vehicles for meal delivery and mileage cost is reimbursed.
- Meal delivery takes a maximum of 2 hours between 11:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m.
- We offer a flexible schedule and you may volunteer as often or as little as you wish.
- We typically ask that you deliver at least once a month.
If you are interested, please call 613-933-3384 ext. 4263
Make Someone’s Day. Volunteer
For more information, please contact Executive Director Juliette Labrossier – firstname.lastname@example.org