Being on a Board of Directors is a great opportunity to learn more about the not for profit sector, network with other leaders and experience collective decision making. United Way/Centraide of S.D.& G Board of Directors are currently looking for new board members to create IMPACT in our community. The following criteria would be required as a new Board Member:
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings. United Way/Centraide meets once a month (excluding June-July-August)
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fundraising for the organization, and possibly some of our community partners fundraising activities.
For more information contact Juliette.