The United Way/Centraide SDG (UWC SDG) is a Cornwall-based Charitable organization whose mission is to improve lives and build community throughout the entire SDG, Cornwall and Akwesasne area. The UWC SDG’s vision is to respond to our community’s needs through progressive, evolving, and informative actions. The UWC SDG organizes fundraisers to support the word of our member agencies as well as invests time, energy, and money into programs and services that help reduce poverty across our region.
Currently the UWC SDG is collaborating with numerous stakeholders in the region to prepare the roll-out of a new program. This program requires the acquisition of several laptops, all new, with necessary accessories as detailed below, for the adult clients of this program
Statement of Purpose
The UWC SDG is looking to procure a minimum of 30 laptops for ‘Average Use’* along with some basic accessories for each of these laptops.
Deadline to signal interest in the RFQ is February 3rd, 2022, 9AM.
Any questions regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing by February 3rd, 2022, noon.
All questions and their answers will be sent to all interested parties on February 4th, 2022.
Deadline for submission of RFQ is February 7th, 2022, 4PM.
The first fifteen (15) laptops must be delivered to the UWC SDG office by March 21st, 2022. Please detail in your proposal a timeline for the remaining laptops.
Element of Proposal
The UWC SDG is seeking a single company to handle the entirety of this RFQ.
A lead person, including contact information, should be clearly identified within the submitted proposal.
*Laptops and accessories must be new.
*Laptops and accessories must not all be identical but must be similar in size and capacity.
*Laptops can be traditional ‘clamshell’ or 2-in-1 portable devices.
Laptops must all have:
- Minimum of a 13” screen
- Minimum FULL HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Core i3 Intel® processors, or similar product at a minimum
- 8GB RAM memory, at minimum
- Minimum 128GB of Internal Storage
- An integrated keyboard (tablets with touch screen keyboard does not apply)
- Minimum of 2 USB ports
- Installed/functional Windows 11 operating system (Windows 10 must come with eligible free upgrade to Windows 11)
- Limited 2-year warranty (please detail the proposed warranty)
- Preferred if installed/functional minimum 2-year antivirus program
- SSD preferred over HDD
Each laptop must come with the following accessories:
- Compatible wireless mouse
- Compatible headphone with integrated microphone, wireless or wired models accepted. Must be compatible with chosen laptop.
Payment will be made by cheque (certified if necessary) to the winning company in a payment schedule discussed between the winning company and the UWC SDG.
- Adherence to, or above the minimum performance standards
- Local (SDG, Cornwall, Akwesasne) company
- Ability to offer after-sales support
- Number of laptops and accessories provided within the prescribed budget
- Quality of Proposal submission
We recognize that availability of laptops in the current market is not easy. It is essential that a minimum of 15 laptops, with their identified accessories be delivered in the timeline proposed on page 1 of this RFQ.
A total budget of $47,000.00 is allotted to this project and must include taxes, fees, delivery, and any other expenses.
Proposals are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 7th, 2022, 4PM.
*Average use is defined as a laptop that will allow for storing and streaming of documents, music, and movies, and can easily accomplish tasks like the creation of spreadsheet and document.